We now in the process of expanding our workforce in Dublin and are currently looking for a highly motivated .Net software developer with a minimum of 3+ years of C# commercial experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for a C# developer to join an expanding company and to improve the development skills in a friendly atmosphere.
1. Support existing software applications via our support portal
2. Locate and correct system bugs within strict deadlines.
3. Develop, test, and troubleshoot existing and new functionality according to specifications.
4. Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed.
5. Write and maintain programming documentation and user manuals.
6. Deployment and installation of new and current software applications.
7. Document programming problems and resolutions for future reference.
8. Provide training to clients on how to use our software applications.
9. Meet targets.
10. Involvement in all stages of the software applications’ life cycle
11. Consult with senior developers when needed.
12. Analyze performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with users.
13. Other duties as assigned.
1. Good English written and verbal communication skills (ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audience) is a must
2. C# MVC/ ASP.NET / .Net Core (.Net Framework 3.5+)
3. REST API / Web Services
4. SQL Server (2012 and onwards)
5. AJAX or jQuery
7. N- Tier application architecture (desirable but not essential)
Normal working hours are between 09:00 – 17:30 Monday to Friday (Irish Time), but the start time is flexible.
The applicant must be self-motivated and have the ability to work independently.